To properly assess and manage a patient, a prehospital provider must have a solid foundation in human anatomy and physiology. Anatomy & Physiology for the Prehospital Provider, Second Edition, uses a systemic approach to building this foundation. It begins by providing an overview of the basic systems of the human body and then explores each system in detail chapter by chapter, delivering a thorough discussion on the system's anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology. With clear, accessible language and informative illustrations, the Anatomy & Physiology for the Prehospital Provider, Second Edition is an effective and engaging learning experience.
This A&P book camp is set over 3 days and includes:
- Instructor lead theory
- Case activities
- VR A&P Simulation interactive lessons
- Activities to help master the body systems
- 100 Question Exam
- Access to on line prerecorded lectures
- LMS with multiple resources
- Flash card practice activity on line
- Multiple Practice Quizzes.
This Program is recognized by the Alberta College of Paramedics for CME Points.