AIME EMS (Advanced)A Hands-on, Case-based, Practical Airway Learning Experience
AIME programming has been supporting prehospital care clinicians for 15 years
AIME EMS (Advanced): This program is designed for prehospital and rural clinicians who are expected to competently care for patients in need of emergency airway management.
AIME program highlights include:
- Case-based clinical decision making
- Practical algorithms that can be customized to your system
- When, why and how to perform awake or rapid sequence intubation
- Unique, customized clinical videos
- Reinforcement of core airway skills
- Experience newer alternative intubation devices (video laryngoscopes)
- Hands on with rescue devices (King laryngeal tubes, LMA Supreme, cricothyrotomy)
- Be more confident and comfortable in making acute care airway management decisions.
- Have acquired a practical staged approach to airway management.
- Proceed with airway management based on clinician skill level, an airway management assessment and transport considerations.
- Make appropriate choices in the use of pharmacologic agents used to facilitate airway management.
- Know when and how to use various tools and adjuncts for managing the difficult airway.
Our programming continues to serve the needs of physicians, paramedics, military medics, nursing and respiratory therapists.