This is the outline of the application process for our PCP program. Its broken down into 4 stages. Please see each stage below.
Phase 1: Academic Review
The first part is to apply and submit proof of your academic history to date. The required Items for this review outlined on your application form as well as here.
Phase 2: Skills and Knowledge Review
- Complete a 300 question Comprehensive EMR Knowledge Exam
- Complete a Scenario at the EMR level
- Complete a Interview (Bring Copies of your Reference letters to this portion of the Process)
Phase 3: Submissions of final required documents
- Criminal Record check with Vulnerable sector completed within 90 days
- Proof of all Immunizations up to date.
- Completed Medical Form
Phase 4: Financial
- Proof of student loan approval or student funding
- Or payment contract signed with first payment received.