This is the outline of the application process for our PCP program. Its broken down into 4 stages. Please see each stage below.
Phase 1: Academic Review
The first part is to apply and submit proof of your academic history to date.
Phase 2: Skills and Knowledge Review
- Complete a 300 question Comprehensive EMR Knowledge Exam
- Complete a Scenario at the EMR level
- Complete a Interview (Bring copies of your reference letters to this portion of the process)
Phase 3: Submissions of final required documents
- Criminal Record check with Vulnerable sector completed within 90 days
- Proof of all Immunizations up to date.
- Completed Medical Form
Phase 4: Financial
- Proof of student loan approval or student funding
- Pay $500 deposit to secure your spot. (Goes towards tuition)
- Or payment contract signed with first payment received.