March - September Options
The Accelerated delivery is delivered over a 12 week period.
You Will attend the 8 Weeks self paced online portion. You will then attend three weeks of in-person skills bootcamp. Then you will finish off with your evaluations and then Hazmat operations in person delivery and evaluations.
- Advanced First Aid (Recognized by both Calgary and Edmonton Fire Services.)***
- 1051 Wildland Fire
- 1072 Hazmat Operations
Online Self Paced
- NFPA 1001: Level I & II Professional Fire Fighter
- NFPA 1072: Hazardous Materials Operations
- ICS 100
- ICS 200
In Person Skills
- NFPA 1001: Level I & II Professional Fire Fighter Skills
- NFPA 1072: Hazardous Materials Operations Skills
- NFPA 1051: Wildland Fire Fighter Skills
- Skills Bootcamp
- Written Exams
*** If you already have your AFA/EMR/PCP/ACP you do not need to take this portion the course and will not be billed for it.
All Skills Training will take place at our Sherwood Park Training facility .
All Evaluations and Live Fire will take place at one of the Live fire training grounds depending on dates and time of year.
All Certifications are NFPA Approved and Sealed through the Alberta Office of the Fire Commissioner.