Taking trauma training online
ITLS stresses rapid assessment, appropriate intervention and identification of immediate life threats. The ITLS framework for rapid, appropriate and effective trauma care is a global standard that works in any situation. The ITLS eTrauma course can be used for continuing education or as the first step in achieving your ITLS Basic or Advanced Provider certification.
The 8th edition online course features a streamlined, intuitive new user interface and a modern look and feel. New content focuses on updated SMR guidelines, hemorrhage control and TXA, mass shooting events, and more.
- 8th Edition ITLS eTrauma Value Pack. Course Access with Hard Copy Textbook and eTextbook
- 8th Edition ITLS eTrauma Course Access with eTextbook
- 8th Edition ITLS eTrauma Course Access Code only
- 13 interactive lessons that correspond to textbook chapters
- 3 different options for course and textbook: with hard copy textbook, with etextbook, or access code only if you already own the 8th edition Provider manual
- 8 hours of CAPCE continuing education credit upon successful completion
- Option for physicians to purchase AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ separately (see details below)
- Option to take ITLS eTrauma for Advanced Providers or ITLS eTrauma for Basic Providers – different quiz questions depending on your skill level
You can use ITLS eTrauma for continuing education or as the first step in achieving your ITLS Basic or Advanced Provider certification. Either way, you will maximize your learning and retention with online education that’s innovative, flexible, and affordable.
How to Buy
8th Edition ITLS eTrauma is sold by Pearson Education through the MyPearsonStore website. New for the 8th edition course, course access codes will be delivered electronically immediately! Now you can start eTrauma right away, without the delay of shipping.
If you opt to purchase course access with the hard-copy textbook, your book will be shipped via FedEx in the U.S. Most orders arrive within 2 business days of purchase. Your course access code will be delivered electronically so you may start the course immediately.
Sorry, course packages with the hard copy textbook cannot be shipped to locations outside of the United States. International customers should order course access with e-textbook or course access only.
Canadian laws have different restrictions on course purchasing. The 8th edition eTrauma value pack (including hard copy textbook and access code) is available for purchase from MyPearsonStore Canada. This product can only be shipped to you, and the access code cannot be delivered electronically.
If you would like to purchase the course access code only, or the course access code with eTextbook, please contact Kate Blackwelder at email@example.com. ITLS can help to faciliate and fulfill your order.
Now Available with Physician CME
ITLS will award AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ CME credit to users of the ITLS eTrauma for Advanced Providers program who complete several required steps:
- Purchase option for 8 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ CME credit in advance of completing 8th Edition ITLS eTrauma
- Earn a score of 80% or higher on each of the 13 Lesson Quizzes at the end of each module
- Complete the eTrauma CME attestation form with score achieved and evaluation online.
To register for the optional AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ CME credit, you must purchase the CME prior to the start of the eTrauma course. The link to purchase CME is: www.itrauma.org/etraumaCME
At the conclusion of the program, each physician and or physician assistant who has purchased CME credit must complete the Program Evaluation and CME Attestation online. The link to this evaluation is: www.itrauma.org/etraumaCMEeval
If you do not complete this online form, you will not receive a CME certificate.
Once participation is successfully verified, ITLS will forward a CME certificate of completion within 14 working days. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ may be awarded one (1) time in conjunction with your purchase during the 1-year period