The following are the requirements that is required of each applicant to be accepted into the WIEE EMR program.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Grade 12 High School Diploma/GED/ that must include- English 30, Math 10 and Biology 30 OR Equivalent
- Mature Student Status **** See below
- Current BLS Provider, CPR Level C or Health Care Provider (Heart and Stroke Preferred)***
- Current Standard First Aid Certificate***
- Driver’s License- Class 5 minimum. GDL Removed.
Mature Student Application/Recognition:
In order to be reviewed as a mature student, please contact our office and speak to Shane regarding this process.
Information that we may review:
- Any education completed
- Any Post Secondary education or certificate programs as well as other relevant training
- Documentation detailing current work experiences
- Contact our office to speak to us regarding your Mature Student application for review.
***Standard First Aid and BLS Certificates
The WIEE offers these prerequisites at a discounted rate for all WIEE EMR applicants. The cost for the combined program is $85.00 plus GST for WIEE EMR Applicants. Contact our Office for details 780-643-6163