The following are the requirements that is required of each applicant to be accepted into the WIEE EMR program.
- - Minimum 17 Years of Age
- - Grade 12 High School Diploma/GED/ that must include- English 30 and Math 10 OR Equivalent, Biology 30
- - Mature Student Status **** See below
- - Current BLS Provider, CPR Level C or Health Care Provider (Heart and Stroke Preferred)***
- - Current Standard First Aid Certificate***
- - Driver’s License- Class 5 minimum.
****Mature Student Application/Recognition:
In order to be reviewed as a mature student, please contact our office regarding this process. Please contact us via email to email@example.com
Information that is required under Mature Application:
- Any education completed
Please Provide a transcript that includes your highest level of education completed in English, Math and Sciences.OR
- Any Post Secondary education or certificate programs as well as other relevant training
- Documentation detailing current work experiences
- Contact our office to speak to us regarding your Mature Student application for review. You may be required to take the Wonderlic SLE Exam. Call or email our office to discuss.
***Standard First Aid and BLS Certificates
The WIEE offers these prerequisites at a discounted rate for all WIEE EMR applicants. The cost for the combined program is $85.00 plus GST for WIEE EMR Applicants. Contact our Office for details 780-643-6163