The following are the requirements that is required of each applicant to be accepted into the WIEE EMR program.
- - Minimum 18 Years of Age
- - Grade 12 High School Diploma/GED/ that must include- English 30 and Math 10 OR Equivalent, Biology 30
- - Mature Student Status **** See below
- - Current BLS Provider, CPR Level C or Health Care Provider (Heart and Stroke Preferred)***
- - Current Standard First Aid Certificate***
- - Driver’s License- Class 5 minimum.
****Mature Student Application/Recognition:
In order to be reviewed as a mature student, please contact our office regarding this process. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that is required under Mature Application:
***Standard First Aid and BLS Certificates
The WIEE offers these prerequisites at a discounted rate for all WIEE EMR applicants. The cost for the combined program is $85.00 plus GST for WIEE EMR Applicants. Contact our Office for details 780-643-6163