The following are the requirements that is required of each applicant to be accepted into the WIEE EMR program.
- - Minimum 17 Years of Age
- - Grade 12 High School Diploma/GED/ that must include- English 30 and Math 10 OR Equivalent, Biology 30
- - Mature Student Status *** See below
- - Current BLS Provider, CPR Level C or Health Care Provider (Heart and Stroke Preferred)***
- - Current Standard First Aid Certificate****
- - Driver’s License- Class 5 minimum.
**Students with English as a second language:
- Students who speak English as a second language are required to complete the online Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) English proficiency exam prior to applying to the EMR program.
- This exam is completed independently, and results must be forward to firstname.lastname@example.org to supplement your application.
- Please follow the link below to schedule and complete the exam:
***Mature Student Application/Recognition:
In order to be reviewed as a mature student, please contact our office regarding this process. Please contact us via email to email@example.com
Information that is required under Mature Application:
****Standard First Aid and BLS Certificates
The WIEE offers these prerequisites at a discounted rate for all WIEE EMR applicants. The cost for the combined program is $85.00 plus GST for WIEE EMR Applicants. Contact our Office for details 780-643-6163