Wilderness First Responder
Rescuers who specialize in decision making, extrication, and transport.
- Challenging environments with varied terrain and risk levels.
- Environment that requires responding as a part of a team in a targeted capacity where survival may be compromised.
There will be a late night or over night excursion that is apart of this program. Details will vary on seasons and group requirements.
Urgent evacuation and extended care (5+ days) as required.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Leadership Skills
- Expectation to Provide Care
- Use of Professional tool kit and resources
- Extrication and rescue decision making.