EMR Fee Structure: WE OFFER PAYMENT PLANS!
- Administration Fee: $150.00 + GST (Non-refundable) Due on Application Submission.
- Program Materials Fee: $500.00 + GST ($525.00) Due on the Orientation Date.
- Accessories: Optional $190.00 + GST Includes Litmann Classic 3 Stethoscope, Pocket Mask, Pen Light, Safety Glasses, Trauma Shears. Due at orientation.
- Tuition Fee: $2,000.00 Due based on payment plan choice. (See Below for Payment Options)
- Mandatory Driver Training: $950.00 + GST ($997.50) Due at the start of the Driving Course (Week 5 of the Program)
- ITLS Basic: $325.00 + GST ($341.25) Includes book. Due at the start of the ITLS Program
- Total Fees: $4021.25
Payment Options :
- Application: An administration Fee of $150.00 is due at the time of application.
- Registration -Materials $525.00 (GST Included) This payment is due on the orientation day when the materials are given to the student
- Diver Training and ITLS payment: This Payment is due Week 5 of the Program.
- Final Payment Options;
- Option A: - Balance of Tuition Fees of $2000.00 paid at the beginning of the program. The Remaining fees for driving and ITLS paid on week 5.
- Option B: - Balance of Tuition is paid in three payments. Payment 1: $650.00 due on day 1 of the Program. Payment 2: $650.00 due at the beginning of week 3 of the program. Payment 3: The Balance of $700.00 due at the start of the Final week of the program. The remaining fees for driving and ITLS will be due at the start of week 5.
- Option C: Tuition paid weekly (Every Monday) for the duration of the course. Each weekly payment will be $333.33. The remaining fees for driving and ITLS will be due at the beginning of week 5.
- Debit Card On Site
- Visa M/C By phone or On site
- Check . ***All fees are payable to The Western Institute of Emergency Education Inc***
- E-Transfer can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Fee: Any cancellations after 7 business days after you have been accepted, the Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition Fees: The EMR Program at is licensed by the Private Career Colleges Branch, Alberta Advanced Education. Cancellation and refund policies for the EMR Program are made in accordance with Training Regulation. Any refunds of tuition fees depend on the percentage of training provided as of the withdrawal date and are listed in the Enrolment Contract signed by WIEE and the student.