This is the outline of the application process for our Professional Program.
It's broken down into 4 stages.
Please see each stage below.
Phase 1: Academic Review
The first part of this process is to apply and submit proof of your academic history to date. The required Items for this review outlined on your application form as well as here.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Copy of your Standard First Aid and CPR Training or Higher.
- High School Diploma, GED/equivalent OR Post Secondary Education equivalent to or above a grade 12
- OR Mature Student Application ( Contact us for mature student application process)
- Driver’s License - Class 5 minimum.
- Pay $100.00 Application fee
Phase 2: Skills and Knowledge Review
- Complete an Interview (Bring Copies of your Reference letters to this portion of the Process)
Phase 3: Submissions of final required documents
- Criminal Record check with Vulnerable sector completed within 90 days
- Proof of all Immunizations up to date.
- Completed Medical Form
Phase 4: Financial
- Proof of student loan approval or student funding
- Or payment contract signed with first payment received.