Heart And Stroke Instructor Monitoring
This is the final stage in achieving your instructor status with the Heart and Stroke Foundation. The WIEE is an approved monitoring site and has a specific process to request monitoring through our organization.
Due to the high demand of monitoring requests, WIEE requires you to fill out the application request by filling out the request form below. You will be required to provide 5 dates that you are available for monitoring and will take these dates and check what we have available.
Reminder: It is not the responsibility of the Heart and Stroke, Instructor Trainer or Site of instructor course to provide monitoring. This is the sole responsibility of the Instructor candidate to make these arrangements. Monitoring must be completed within 6 months of your instructor program. Any extension to your time must be provided upon request to the Heart and Stroke RSC
Any breach of these expectations through out the entire process, will lead to Immediate cancelation of the monitoring and will be reported to the Heart and Stroke.
In order for the WIEE to accept your monitoring request we will need to meet the following expectations:
- All request must be received a min 7 days prior to scheduled program
- Fill out the Request form entirely and submit it.
- Once accepted, you will be assigned your course coordinator and they will make contact with you to plan your lesson plan and discuss schedule and expectations
- Pay Monitoring Fee ($100 per course)
- Request Monitoring through the Heart and Stroke Portal (Only after we have approved your request)
- Attend the entire course designated and meet all Heart and Stroke requirements
- Discuss the feedback with your Instructor, and they will submit the monitoring form
Monitoring Request Requirements
Before filling out this request, please make sure you have all of the required information listed below.
- Program Type
- Date of Instructor Program
- Instructor Program Location /Instructor
- Provide 5 dates of availability
- Professional Back Ground
- Name and Mailing address including Phone Number and email
If cancelation is required, it is the responsibility of the candidate to reach out to the Coordinator who has accepted your monitoring as soon as possible.
Be advised that if an instructor candidate does not show for the scheduled program without properly notifying anybody of the reason prior to the course may result in denial of any further monitoring options.
No Refunds for Instructor Monitoring Fees.